Thursday 16 February 2017

Stair Step Card (For HCDT)


 Good Evening Friends!!
Here I am with my second project for Heartfelt Creations Designer Team <3
I used Woodsy Wonderland Collection to make this beautiful stair step card.
Love these collection seriously .. personally I like nature scenes and this collection is totally amazing... love to color in little critters & all animals the little birds simply this is totally love.
Flowers!!! I used my botanical roses stamp and die to create these vibrant flowers.





Products I Used:
Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland Collection, Black card stock , Peeled Paint, Spice marmalade, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Crushed Olive, Rusty Hinge, Zig Clean brush markers, Delux Flowers Shaping Kit and glitter touch for enhancement & beauty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment