Wednesday 25 April 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone!
Welcome Back :) Another Mother's Day card for you.

I have one very colorful, Tropical, vibrant card to share with you today  featuring  Little Birdie Crafts Flowers.

This ones for you if you love Colours!
I Used DCWV Paper Collection with different layers to give 3D effect!



I took white cardstock on base ready sides fold card measures 9.4" by 6.5" creates & layer a piece of smooth white cardstock little smaller then a card base choose a pattern paper from DCWV's 'Bahama Mama' paper collection and create a top most layer of the card. Added burlap lace on my card, Then I choose another pattern paper from same collection and create another layer with golden cardstock base which is 1 inch smaller then my top patterned layer. Used washi tapes for create arrows and cut one tag with same tropical pattern paper then I choose third different paper and add another layer with same technique used some lace, net cloth & and Little Birdie flowers with leaves, Butterfly & bud.





I had so much fun with this card I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops and some glittery embellishments on this card.



I love how it turned out and its SO shimmery & colorful too!


No comments:

Post a Comment