Friday 18 September 2020

Hey Boo! Spooky Card - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello lovely people! How're you today... 
Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm here with another SPOOKY card which is I designed with Amazing Paper Grace Halloween Collection, Oh I love the detailing, Becca Feeken designed amazing collection to design Halloween Cards. I used HEY BOO sentiment to greet my buddies!


I used Spooky Boo Etched Dies Halloween Collection by Becca Feeken to design this card

Other Products Used:  Black Cardstock, Prima Paper Pack, Designer Dries Adhesive, Cutting Machine, Score Pal, Scissor, Dimensional Tape.


Cut this hexagon using Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies Christmas Cascading Collection by Becca Feeken.
  


Instructions: Its a ready card measures 8.2" by 5.3", It's a folding card. Cut a first panel on black cardstock measures 7.9" by 5", cut another panel on pattern paper measures 7.7" by 4.8" adhere this panel on back panel using clear glue. Place Hexagon die from Splendor Etched Dies Christmas Cascading Collection and make a window as shown, adhere this layer on to the card base using dimensional tape. Die cut all required shapes and arrange as shown.

Happy Crafting!

Thank You!

For more amazing stuff visit Instagram Profile: @nidahandmadecards

No comments:

Post a Comment