Monday 5 October 2020

Amazing Paper Grace Holy Frame Gala

 Good Morning Buddies!
Welcome back....

It is very great feeling to give a card, that you made yourself, to someone on special occasions. Today I'm here with beautiful & elegant waterfall card to inspire you, I designed this beauty with Amazing Paper Grace Holy Frame Gala Etched Die Cascading Collection by Becca Feeken. It includes a beautiful intricate frame and sentiments perfect for every occasion.


 
Other Products Used: Cream Cardstock, Golden Mirror Cardstock, Designer Clear Glue, Dimensional Tape, Scoring Pal, Die Cutting Machine.


I love this card for this I used a basic layering trick that I reach for all the time. It is ready folding card measuring 5" by 9". I added first panel of cream cardstock measures 4.8" by 8.8" and adhere on the card base using dimensional tape. Next I add golden panel measures 4.6" by 8.6" and adhere using clear glue. Final panel measures 4.4" by 8.4" add onto the golden card using clear glue.






Thank You!
Follow for more inspiration.
@nidahandmadecards

1 comment:

  1. I love this elegant card you made with the Holly Frame Gala dies! It is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete