Saturday 12 December 2020

Seasons Greetings - Amazing Paper Grace

 Hello Friends, 
I hope you all are enjoying this cool breeze with holidays these days. Today I'm sharing beautiful hot foil card which is designed with Amazing Paper Grace Filigree Glimmer Wreaths Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Cascade Collection by Becca Feeken.


Supplies : Nuvo Drops, Glimmer Hot Foil Rose Gold, Lace, Fabric Flower, Pearls Beads, Score Pal, Clear Glue, dimensional Tape, Basic circle dies.
Paper : Prima Marketing Paper Pad Havana, White Cardstock, Rose Gold Mirror Card.
Accessories: Grace Filigree Glimmer Wreaths Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Cascade Collection by Becca Feeken.



It's a ready folding card measure 6.5" by 6.5". I used dimensional tape to give 3D effect into my wreath.




Embellish your card by adding Nuvo drops.


I love your comments! Which color combo you like the most?

Thank You!
Follow for more inspiration.
@nidahandmadecards





No comments:

Post a Comment