Wednesday 5 June 2019

Circle of Faith - Heartfelt Creations


Hello everyone !!
Dream Comes True <3

Oh Myy Goddd Happy Dancing Today...
Shouted with excitement to see my name in list, Selected as a Design Team member of world's most famous crafting company Heartfelt Creations USA 2019-2020. I thanks to God, thanks HC entire family that you thought I'm worthy for being a part of this team. Thanks everyone for making my journey successfull. So sooo happy today 💗 *Flying*

Here I’m for my first officially Heartfelt Creations blog post. This is my final round DT call project of Heartfelt Creations.





Products Used:
HCPC-3842 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamps
HCD1-7200 Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die Set
HCDP1-289 Butterfly Dreams Paper Collection
HC Rock Candy Stamens-Small
HC Pastel Beads Stamens-wire stem
HCST1-401 Delux Flower Shaping Kit


Other Products Used:

Pearl String, Embroidery Hoop, Mod Podge Glitter, White Acrylic Paint, Acrylic Block, Embossing ink, Heat Tool, Ranger Embossing Powders (White, Holographic), Archival Ink (Pink Peony, Vibrant Fuchsia), Distress Ink Twisted Citron, Ultra Thick Gel Medium, Multi Medium Matte, Mega Stones, Small Stones, Glitter Dust, Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Lace, Glue, Dauber, Mould, Nuvo Drops, Scissors.

Instructions:

I covered my embroidery hoop with white acrylic paint and glittered mod podge. Next, I choose beautiful pattern paper from Butterfly Dreams Collection for the background, I glued pearl string on my hoop, next I cut Faith to Fly sentiment from same paper collection and fix into my mould frame which is covered with dust glitter.

For Flower Making:

I stamped Oakberry Lane Blossoms & leaves stamp on white card stock with embossing ink and heat embossed with mixture of two embossing powders (white and holographic). Next, I colored my flowers with Archival Ink (Pink Peony, Vibrant Fuchsia). In the center of the flowers I applied distress ink twisted citron and colored my leaves with twisted citron aswell. Shaped with Deluxe shaping tool and glued all layers add rock candy stamens and dressed it with glitter dust.



I set my sentiment frame slightly left from the center of my hoop, I glued cotton on the left side of the frame to arrange my flowers, I put lace of the right side and arranged my all flowers and leaves. To finish off I applied gel medium, art stones and Nuvo drops to embellish my project.







Thank You I Hope You Like It. J

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Nida! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet 💗💗

      Delete