Tuesday 18 June 2019

Good Times Together - Happy Camper By Nida Tanweer

Hello everyone,

Good morning, A warm welcome on my blog again!

It's Wednesday means inspiration for Heartfelt Creations. So, i'm sharing my new card from Happy Camper Collection with Posies flowers.



HC Product Used:

HCD1-7243 My Happy Place Die
HCD1-7244 Elements of Home Die
HCPC-3879 My Happy Place Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3880 Elements of Home Cling Stamp Set
HCDP1-2103 Happy Camper Paper Collection
HCD1-7248 Regal Frame & Accents Die
HCPC-3811 Rain Boots & Blossoms Stamp
HCD1-7169 Rain Boots & Blossoms Die
HCPC-3874 Purr-fect Posies Stamp
HCD1-7228 Purr-fect Posies Die
HCS1-459-3 Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium (Wire Stem)
159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
D120601 Darice Adhesive Foam Strips
RACP451 Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Coffee
478455 Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack

Other Products :

Nuvo Jewel Drop Orange Marmalade, Nuvo Crystal Drops Ripened Pumpkin, Vellum Paper, White Cardstock, Versamark Embossing Ink, Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine, Distress ink Twisted Citron, Rusty Hinge, Dauber, Ranger embossing powder Gold Tinsel, Wow embossing Powder Perisa, Glitter Dust, Leaf Green Archival ink.
















Instructions :


The ready top fold card measures, 6.2” by 9”. Cut panel of white cardstock measures 6” by 8.8” and rough the edges with Paper distresser tool and adhere on card, choose second panel from paper collection measures 5.8” by 8.4” adhere layer on first panel. Layer the panel using foam tape.

Stamp elements of Home set and ready die cuts with distressing and shading with zig clean brush markers. I stamped mini door and window extra for layering on main picture. Next! I heat embossed my posies flowers with gold tinsel. After shaping I layered and glued my flower. I used green stamens as a center of my flowers.
 I die cut my regal frame and heat embossed the center of regal frame with wow embossing powder and glued in the center of my card using 3D foam and cut the sentiment from paper collection, arranged all ready elements as showed. To finish off I embellished with glitter dust and Nuvo Crystal and Jewel Drops.


I hope you enjoyed!


4 comments: