Wednesday 20 February 2019

Beauty Of Life - Layout for HCDT

Good Morning Friends!!

I'm so excited to design a layout for Heartfelt Creations DT Call, It's my dream company.

It is really fun creating project using my favorite Classic Petunia Flowers & Young at Heart Collection, I love this picture of Emma Lou & Richard, So I tried to show the beauty of life in my layout.

Products Used :

HCD1-7140 Large Classic Petunia Die,

HCPC-3786 Large Classic Petunia Cling Stamp,
HCDP1-283 Young at Heart Paper Collection,
HCPC-3785 Cling Stamp Small Classic Petunia,
HCD1-7139 Small Classic Petunia Die,
HCPC-3787 Cling Stamp,
HCD1-7141 Bouquet Die,
HCD1-7125 Wildwood Florals Die,
HCPC-3769 Cling Stamp Set,
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit,
Versa Mark Embossing Ink, Ranger Embossing Powder (White & Holographic), Anti Static Bag, Heat Tool, Nuvo Embellishment Mouse (Aquamarine), Nuvo Crystal Drops, Blue Fern Embossing Powder Sea Mist, Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Timholtz Stencil Harlequin, Ranger Texture Paste Opaque Matte, Multimedium Matte, White Acrylic Paint, Glitter Dust, Finnabir Art Pebbles, Pearl Beads, MDF Marine Life Chipboard, 3D foam, Score Board, Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Distressing Tools/Scissors.








Instructions:

For Petunia flowers, I have stamped with versa mark ink and heat emboss with combination of white embossing powder and holographic powder & cut the multiple images of various sizes & apply Nuvo embellishment mouse on the back side of the flowers.




Next, for shaping my flowers used Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.


 Started with beautiful designer paper from Young at Heart and apply texture paste opaque matte randomly using stencil and sprinkle glitter dust on paste and leave it to dry.






 I stamped Wildwood Florals with distress ink on my background.

 

 Next, I cut 3 strips score 1" by 8" and roughed the strips edges with distresser tool and adhere strips with 3D from on designer paper. Glued heat embossed flourish string from petunia collection onto strips and add tiny flowers cutout from pattern paper onto flourish string.






  I score 3 inches by 5 inches of two panels of pattern and rough the edges and adhered picture onto my second panel and glued in center of my layout. I painted MDF chipboard with white acrylic paint and applied multimedium matte and dressed up with glitter dust, glued corner die cut from Petunia Bouquet onto left side of the picture. Next, I glued my elements and arranged beautiful Classic Petunia Flowers. Pearls And Beads I used for center of my flowers. Embellished with finnabair pebbles.


I designed this LIFE file with Silhouette Cameo and cover it with Multimedium Matte & glitter dust.

Hope I was able to justice with these three collections & I was able to inspire you with this creation of mine.

Thanks for stopping by!!

HAPPY CRAFTING!!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing scrapbooking with these collections! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete