Monday 18 February 2019

Designed Card For HCDT With Red Roses


Good Morning All!

Welcome, to my blog. Today I'm here with my first project for Heartfelt Creations Design Team. I used Vintage Floret Die Set to make this beautiful card. Perfect collection for designing red roses.




Products I Used:

HCD1-727 
Heartfelt Collections Vintage Floret Die,
HCPC-3790 Cling Stamps,
HCD1-7159 Simply Classic Leave Die,
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit,
Smooth Cardstock (white, red, brown),  Spellbinders Astoria Decorative Element, DCWV Paper, Versa Mark Embossing Ink, Ranger Embossing Powder (gold tinsel), Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo), Timholtz Stencil Harlequin, Finnabair Texture Paste Platinum Crackle, Prima Art Alchemy Impasto Paint Pitch Black, Nuvo Crystal Drops (autumn red), Nuvo Jewel Drops (Sea Breeze), Lace, Marianne Creatables Die, Double Sided Tape, 3D foam, Score Board, Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.




Instructions :

I started with the ready card measures 10 inches by 6 inches. It's a folding card. Cut a sheet measuring 12" x 10". Score into half from 12 inches & fold. Next, I Adhered a panel onto an offwhite card base which is slightly smaller then my card base, then I adhered another panel of pattered paper and pasted onto offwhite panel. 






Next, I applied crackle paste on top right corner and adhered lace, Then I die cut this intricate spellbinders frame and I heat embossed with gold tinsel and adhered it with 3D foam. Then I prepared my flowers, I decided I would not use more colors so that it looks a bit different from my other projects. I placed my elements and glued the flowers down. Then and used my sentiment stamp from HC Classic Wedding Collection and glued after heat emboss. 










To finish off, I applied nuvo drops on my flowers and card.

I hope you liked my card, I love how grungy and bright it looks. It has been a while since I made a card like this. The photos came out aesthetically magnificent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment