Sunday 24 February 2019

Rose Bouquet For HCDT

Good Morning Buddies...

I'm here with another project for Heartfelt Creations DT Call.
It was really fun creating wedding projects with Classic Wedding Collection. I have created lots of beautiful projects with this collection, Church bells ring out and there's an excitement in the air, Loved ones gathered together to celebrate two heart joined in friendship being united in love! Beautiful theme with amazing sentiments for lovely occasions, today I have designed amazingly beautiful floral card "Always & Forever"





Products Used : 

HCDP1-279 Classic Wedding Paper Collection,HCPC-3789 Classic Wedding Bells Cling Stamp Set,
HCD1-7143 Classic Wedding  Bells Die,
HCD1-727 Vintage Floret Die,
HCD1-7144 Decorative Medallion Die,
HCPC-3808 Fanciful Carnation Cling Stamp,
HCD1-7166 Fanciful Carnation Die,

Smooth Cardstock, Score Board, 3D foam, Archival Ink Coffe, Multimedium Matte, Zig Clean Color Real Brush (Light Pink-026, Blue Gray-092, Pale Green-045, Flesh Color-071), Nuvo Crystal Drops, Acrylic Block, Glitter Dust, Glue, Pearl Strings, Thread Strings, Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Lace, Lace Tussels, Distressing Tools & Scissors.




Instructions :

I'm using the white cardstock, the ready card measures 9 inches X 6.5 inches, It's a top folding card. To start, I cut my flowers from Vintage Floret die in different sizes and prepared it with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit & dressed up my flowers with sparking glitter dust. Cut a sheet measuring 13 inches X 9 inches. Next, cut a panel for first layer measuring 6.1" X 8.6", I used Distresser to roughen up the edges, I love the look of the torn bits of edges, adhere this panel onto card base. Next, Cut another panel of pattern paper measuring 5.7" X 8.2" and gluing it down to a panel. I took beautiful sequence lace branch and adhere it on the bottom of the pattern paper. Next, I cut pattern paper panel from classic wedding paper measuring 3.3" X 4.6 " and adhere it onto another pattern paper measuring 3.5" by 4.8" next, i ready another panel of white card stock 3.7" X 5" and pasted my both glued panels onto this white panel, I adhered this multilayered small panel onto my card center right side then I stamped Fanciful Carnation cling stamp on white cardstock with Archival coffee ink and die cut out then I applied multimedium matte onto my cut outs and dressed up with my glitter dust. Next I adhered Decorative Medallion cutout on left side, I painted wedding bells & couple picture with Zig clean clear brush marker (all shades mentioned above). Once all the elements are ready I placed all elements & glued the flowers down, assemble the card as shown & added sentiment on it from the paper collection.



To finish the project, apply Nuvo crystal drops on card and flowers.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, You card is gorgeous!!!I voted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being one of the semi finalists in the Heartfelt Creations design team call! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tracey For your love 💗

    ReplyDelete